6 hour Coaching Model – One on One
1. Drop your handicap by 25% in 12 weeks
2. Game assessed by the coach
3. Define your goals
4. Define your why and commitment level
5. Build a step-by-step plan to reach your goal
6. Commit and get accountable to your desired results
- 1 on 1 Private lesson/assesment (1 hour)
- Playing lesson (2.5 hours)
- Two 1 Hour sessions (2 hours)
- Communication (.5 hour)
- Guaranteed Results
Impact Based Teaching
Your guide to a better game and more enjoyment playing golf. Whether you are a beginner golfer or a Touring Professional, there is one moment that defines the success of all golf shots, the moment of impact!
The mission of our instructors is to guide all golfers to a better Impact Performance, and impact based teaching. The Impact Performance Golf Learning Center is an indoor/outdoor driving range and short game facility, located at the beautiful Charles T. Myers Golf Course in Charlotte, NC. The instructors at IPGLC understand that each student has a different learning style, skill level, and goals. We tailor every lesson to fit your individual attributes.
You Play like you Practice
IPGLC offers many different types of lesson structures to ALL golfers, beginners to Pros that are sure to fit your needs. Our facility is open to the public and ideal for golfers of all ages and levels of practicing. The IPGLC features two indoor outdoor hitting bays, large grass tee boxes, short game area, putting green, and a 18 hole golf course that is a challenge to experienced golfers who wish to play from the back tees! Charles T. Myers has beautiful bermuda grass greens with stunning views and abundant wildlife. This course has truly evolved into one of Charlotte’s hidden gems.
“Golf is a game of impact, and the purpose of the swing is to create good impact, because that’s what creates good shots!” – Bobby Clampett
Golf practice and player development are going through a period of tremendous change, and technology is a central component in that transformation. The mapping of swing DNA is now possible, as is the quantification and comparison of swing feel vs. real. Technology also empowers us to monitor granular swing changes over time. These are just a few, compelling examples of how to unleash talent more effectively.
With TrackMan, you have all those tools to jump ahead. From our groundbreaking club and ball tracking golf radar systems to the best performance enhancing software available in the industry today.
Click Here for more: TrackMan Technologies
- Golfers see this as the first big hurdle
- Learning how to play the game
- How to practice
- Eliminating penalty strokes
- Eliminating errors
- Short game technique
- Course managment
- Control the golf ball more effectively
- Get the ball in play off the tee
- Course management
- Self corection/ proper practice
- Eliminate short game errors
- Solid strikes
- Short Game & Putting!
- Solid strikes and distance control
- Ball needs to curve one way most shots
- “Go to Shot”
- Greens in Regulation
- Proper Practice
- Stick to the process
- Specific short game and putting techniques
- Distance & specific Distance control
- High value on Practice & Playing time
- Performance practice
- Trajectory control
- Proper equipment
- Mental game